Want to get in touch with us?
For further information regarding the 403 Network or upcoming events, please contact one of our leadership team, join our mailing list, or follow us on social media!
James Clarence (First Assembly Church) | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brent Sellers (Rockpointe Church) | email: email@example.com
Also – Friendship is super important to us – so if you a youth pastor or main youth volunteer leader – we have quarterly lunches just to be friends, pray together and support each other! WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER
403 Pastoral Lunch & Learns
September 19th, 2019
Location: First Assembly Church
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm - as we are inviting our Sr. Pastors
Guest Speaker: Mark Buchanan from Ambrose University
December 12th, 2019 – Location TBA with Sid Koop from CYWC
April 23rd, 2020 – Location TBA with James Paton from First Alliance Church
403 Pastors Retreat
A Day-Long retreat and annual wrap-up for pastors; worship, solitude, prayer, vision, encouragement—meals provided, guest speakers, bonfire to end the day
June 18th, 2020 – Camp Hope with Wade Paton from RockPointe Church & Other Guests
403 Pastoral Liaison
403 youth pastors have three primary functions if you are interested in being apart of the family.
· Wielding your existing youth ministry programs to intentionally mesh with the annual emphasis that year. This may include specific teaching series at regularly scheduled youth gatherings, calendaring 403 Events as a priority among your annual events and plans, and encouraging participation among your youth.
· This year, our focus at the October rally will be on prayer, and will include a call to a 40-Day season of prayer and fasting. We will be looking for entire youth groups to sign-up to “adopt a day” (or a few days), and strategically promote this among their students.
· Potential financial backing of your students participation in 403 Events. Practically, this could look like a subsidy so that students who otherwise couldn’t afford to attend can be there.
· Financial sponsorship of student-led evangelism and service initiatives as they arise from within your own ministry or through partnerships with others.
· It is our goal to cover the vast majority of Rally expenses through the cost of our conference registrations. Thus keeping rallies free for the year and an easy access point for all—especially new believers or those our students have invited for the first time.
· Supporting your youth-led team in any way necessary. Prayer and rallying prayer teams at your church; garner elder and staff endorsement; training events; corporate commissioning and encouragement; congregational story sharing; arranging for food and facilities, ironing out collaboration with other ministries in your neighbourhood; tangible resources like video curriculum or Bible; etc.
We deeply look forward to growing unity among our churches, and are grateful to God for what He has already begun and invited us to be a part of. As we enter a season of prayer, we have great expectations that God will humble our hearts and the flood gates of His blessing will pour out on us. We are asking God for one-thousand salvations this year.
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves
and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
2 Chronicles 7:14